Here are just some of the services Philip Barlow Pools can provide:
- Swimming Pool Opening in the Spring
- Swimming Pool Winterizing in the Autumn
- Holiday Service – Tailor Made Service Visits
- Residential and Commercial Works Undertaken
- Repairs & Maintenance to Swimming Pools, Spas, Saunas & Steam Rooms
- Pool Refurbishments or Re-commissioning of your Swimming Pool
- New Build Swimming Pool Construction Projects – Consultancy & Design
- Leak Detection – Locate Leaks in Pool Structure and Repair Quotations
- Diving Equipment for Underwater Repairs and Surveys – Including Under Water Video Recording
- Pressure Test Plumbing Lines
- Repair Underground Plumbing Leaks
- Pool Plant Water Treatment & Water Analysis Including Automatic Dosing Units
- Pool Liner Replacements/Repairs including on-site heavy duty pool liners
- Insurance Work Undertaken
- Supplier of Swimming Pool & Spa Water Treatment Chemicals & Equipment
- Commercial Staff Training
- Supplier of Sauna & Steam Rooms & Accessories
- Advice on all aspects of Swimming Pool, Spa , Sauna & Steam Rooms
- Spa/Hot Tub Sales, Deliveries, Installation & Maintenance
- Gazebo & Decking Design and Build – Tailor Made
Swimming Pool Winterising Service
If you are not intending to use your outdoor pool or spa/hot tub in the Autunm I’d recommend they be closed down / de-commissioned, as this will protect the filtration system i.e. the pump, filter, pipe work. Draining the boiler/heater, isolating the gas/electricity supply will protect the heater until you are ready to use them again in the new season.
The benefit of a good close down service means you should not be faced with a large chemical consumption to clean a very green pool on opening and this will speed up the opening process which will get you swimming in your pool sooner next season.
If you’d like a professional close down service, usually September/October time, give me a call 07876 593580.
Contact Philip Barlow Pools
If you have any questions please feel free to contact Philip Barlow Pools by mobile on 07876 593580 or by telephone (evenings) on 01622 672861. We can also be contacted by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.